Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Norwalk Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 215
Number of students215
At the Norwalk Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 188 Richards Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 215 or more and 40.5% of students are men. 2.8% of students enrolled in the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Norwalk Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Norwalk Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Connecticut are 33, such as Albertus Magnus College, Asnuntuck Community College, Lincoln College of New England-Southington and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Norwalk Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Norwalk Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Give feedback about Norwalk Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Norwalk Community College
More colleges and universities
Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing
Graduation Rate: 86%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy-Westport
Graduation Rate: 68%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful