Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations at Northwood University-Michigan: Overview
Number of students57
At the Northwood University-Michigan through Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 4000 Whiting Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 57 or more and 66.7% of students are men. 10.5% of students taking the Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations program are non-residents of the United States.
Northwood University-Michigan provides on-campus housing. Northwood University-Michigan campus is safe for students with 0.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 5000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwood University-Michigan. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 10 universities are currently offering programs in Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations - Central Michigan University, Eastern Michigan University, Ferris State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Northwood University-Michigan
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwood University-Michigan and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Northwood University-Michigan
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwood University-Michigan
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful