Marketing at Northwood University-Michigan: Overview
Number of students117
At the Northwood University-Michigan through Marketing program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4000 Whiting Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 117 or more and 45.3% of students are men. 1.7% of students studying the Marketing program are non-residents of the United States.
Northwood University-Michigan offers on-campus housing. Northwood University-Michigan campus is safe for students with 0.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Northwood University-Michigan. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Marketing programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Marketing in Michigan are 54, such as Adrian College, Alpena Community College, Andrews University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Northwood University-Michigan
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwood University-Michigan and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Marketing program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Northwood University-Michigan
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwood University-Michigan
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful