Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Northwestern Connecticut Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 55
Number of students55
At the Northwestern Connecticut Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at Park Pl E.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 55 or more and 40% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwestern Connecticut Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 33 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Albertus Magnus College, Asnuntuck Community College, Lincoln College of New England-Southington and other.
Other Programs in Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwestern Connecticut Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwestern Connecticut Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful