Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Northwest Technical College: Overview
Number of students46
At the Northwest Technical College through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 905 Grant Avenue SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 46 or more and 8.7% of students are men.
Northwest Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 6% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwest Technical College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota providing Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 94 universities are currently offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services - Academy College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, American Indian OIC Inc and other.
Other Programs in Northwest Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwest Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Northwest Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwest Technical College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful