Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder at Northwest Technical College: Overview
Number of students9
At the Northwest Technical College through Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 905 Grant Avenue SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 0% of students are men.
Northwest Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 6% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Northwest Technical College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder in Minnesota are 23, such as Academy College, Alexandria Technical & Community College, Anoka Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Northwest Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwest Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Give feedback about Northwest Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwest Technical College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful