Dental Assisting/Assistant at Northwest Technical College: Overview
Number of students15
At the Northwest Technical College through Dental Assisting/Assistant program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 905 Grant Avenue SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 15 or more and 0% of students are men.
Northwest Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 6% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Northwest Technical College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Dental Assisting/Assistant programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 13 universities are currently offering programs in Dental Assisting/Assistant - Central Lakes College-Brainerd, Dakota County Technical College, Minnesota State Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Northwest Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northwest Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Assisting/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Northwest Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northwest Technical College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful