Precision Production at Northshore Technical Community College: Overview
Number of students433
At the Northshore Technical Community College through Precision Production program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 1710 Sullivan Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 433 or more and 96.1% of students are men.
Northshore Technical Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Northshore Technical Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Louisiana providing Precision Production programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Production in Louisiana are 12, such as Central Louisiana Technical Community College, Capital Area Technical College, Delgado Community College and other.
Other Programs in Northshore Technical Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northshore Technical Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Production program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Health Aide
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Precision Metal Working
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Northshore Technical Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northshore Technical Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful