Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Northland Community and Technical College: Overview
- Associate's degree 203
Number of students203
At the Northland Community and Technical College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1101 Hwy One East.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 203 or more and 28.1% of students are men.
Northland Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Northland Community and Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 56 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Alexandria Technical & Community College, St Olaf College, Crown College and other.
Other Programs in Northland Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northland Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Give feedback about Northland Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northland Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful