Biological and Biomedical Sciences at Northern State University: Overview
Number of students38
At the Northern State University through Biological and Biomedical Sciences program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1200 S Jay St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 38 or more and 52.6% of students are men.
Northern State University provides on-campus housing. Northern State University campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3204$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Northern State University. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in South Dakota offering Biological and Biomedical Sciences programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 12 universities are currently offering programs in Biological and Biomedical Sciences - Augustana University, Black Hills State University, Dakota State University and other.
Other Programs in Northern State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northern State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biological and Biomedical Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Biology Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Commercial and Advertising Art
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Northern State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northern State University
Photo by Mossman $
Photo by Mossman $
Photo by Mike Lewis
Photo by Chad Haber
Photo by Greg Blair
Photo by Bryce Job
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful