Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Housatonic Community College: Overview
Number of students6
At the Housatonic Community College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 900 Lafayette Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 100% of students are men.
Housatonic Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Housatonic Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut providing Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians in Connecticut are 14, such as Porter and Chester Institute of Branford, Lincoln Technical Institute-East Windsor, Naugatuck Valley Community College and other.
Other Programs in Housatonic Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Housatonic Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Computer Software and Media Applications
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Housatonic Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Housatonic Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful