Health and Medical Administrative Services at Crowder College: Overview
Number of students8
At the Crowder College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 601 Laclede Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 8 or more and 0% of students are men.
Crowder College provides on-campus housing. Crowder College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Crowder College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri providing Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in Missouri are 67, such as Concorde Career College-Kansas City, Avila University, Cox College and other.
Other Programs in Crowder College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Crowder College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer Systems Analysis
Agricultural Business and Management
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Precision Metal Working
Give feedback about Crowder College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Crowder College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful