Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Northeast State Community College: Overview
Number of students444
At the Northeast State Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2425 Hwy 75.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 444 or more and 40.3% of students are men.
Northeast State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Northeast State Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Tennessee are 41, such as Aquinas College, Austin Peay State University, Belmont University and other.
Other Programs in Northeast State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northeast State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Northeast State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northeast State Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful