Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training at North Seattle College: Overview
Number of students45
At the North Seattle College through Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 9600 College Way North.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 45 or more and 22.2% of students are men.
North Seattle College campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 2% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at North Seattle College. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington providing Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training in Washington are 23, such as Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College, Centralia College and other.
Other Programs in North Seattle College
Here you can find the list of other programs in North Seattle College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about North Seattle College
Student Reviews and Ratings for North Seattle College
More colleges and universities
Evergreen Beauty and Barber College-Bellevue
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful