Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at North Seattle College: Overview
- Associate's degree 69
Number of students69
At the North Seattle College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 9600 College Way North.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 69 or more and 26.1% of students are men.
North Seattle College campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 2% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at North Seattle College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Washington are 47, such as Bellevue College, Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College and other.
Other Programs in North Seattle College
Here you can find the list of other programs in North Seattle College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about North Seattle College
Student Reviews and Ratings for North Seattle College
More colleges and universities
Evergreen Beauty and Barber College-Bellevue
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful