Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at North Seattle College: Overview
Number of students235
At the North Seattle College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 9600 College Way North.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 235 or more and 48.5% of students are men.
North Seattle College campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 2% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at North Seattle College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Washington offering Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Washington are 40, such as Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College, Everest College-Bremerton and other.
Other Programs in North Seattle College
Here you can find the list of other programs in North Seattle College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Real Estate
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about North Seattle College
Student Reviews and Ratings for North Seattle College
More colleges and universities
Evergreen Beauty and Barber College-Bellevue
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful