Health Professions and Related Programs at North Arkansas College: Overview
Number of students231
At the North Arkansas College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1515 Pioneer Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 231 or more and 20.3% of students are men.
North Arkansas College campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at North Arkansas College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Arkansas are 49, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in North Arkansas College
Here you can find the list of other programs in North Arkansas College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about North Arkansas College
Student Reviews and Ratings for North Arkansas College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful