Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Nichols College: Overview
Number of students295
At the Nichols College through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at Center Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 295 or more and 49.8% of students are men. 0.3% of students studying the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Nichols College offers on-campus housing. Nichols College campus is safe for students with 0.74% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 7000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 30% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Nichols College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Massachusetts offering Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Massachusetts are 85, such as Endicott College, Fisher College, Fitchburg State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Nichols College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Nichols College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Finance
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Information Resources Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Secondary school GPA
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Nichols College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Nichols College
More colleges and universities
Southern Worcester County Regional Voc School District
Graduation Rate: 90%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful