Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Thomas Nelson Community College: Overview
Number of students402
At the Thomas Nelson Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 99 Thomas Nelson Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 402 or more and 41.8% of students are men.
Thomas Nelson Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Thomas Nelson Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Virginia are 53, such as Averett University, Blue Ridge Community College, Bluefield College and other.
Other Programs in Thomas Nelson Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Thomas Nelson Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Thomas Nelson Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Thomas Nelson Community College
More colleges and universities
MarJon School of Beauty ltd-Lockport
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Orleans Niagara BOCES-Practical Nursing Program
Graduation Rate: 74%
Acceptance Rate: 33%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful