Health Professions and Related Programs at Central Coast College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 187
Number of students187
At the Central Coast College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. Secondary school record, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 480 S Main Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 187 or more and 12.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 33% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Central Coast College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in California are 435, such as Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Central Coast College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Coast College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Home Health Aide/Home Attendant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Secondary school record
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Central Coast College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Coast College
It's our community college and I love the campus and its library.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
It's an institute for learning, what's not to love!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Very nice and cheerful staff. I love the groundsSource of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Took my daughters for a campus visit back on June and I was really impress..If you like a small personal touch,with faculty who care about you as a person this is the school for you..Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
NCCC is a rural community college with the feel of a small private university. The faculty are excellent and the staff are caring and responsive. And they have a great President - hey, that's me!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful