Health Professions and Related Programs at Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga: Overview
Number of students234
At the Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 234 or more and 9.8% of students are men.
Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga campus is safe for students with 0.29% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Tennessee are 107, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Aquinas College, Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Athens and other.
Other Programs in Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Here you can find the list of other programs in Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Student Reviews and Ratings for Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
It's our community college and I love the campus and its library.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Best collegeSource of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
It's an institute for learning, what's not to love!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Very nice and cheerful staff. I love the groundsSource of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Took my daughters for a campus visit back on June and I was really impress..If you like a small personal touch,with faculty who care about you as a person this is the school for you..Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful