Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Indiana University-Northwest: Overview
Number of students105
At the Indiana University-Northwest through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3400 Broadway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 105 or more and 21.9% of students are men.
Indiana University-Northwest campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Indiana University-Northwest. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Indiana are 40, such as Ancilla College, Anderson University, Ball State University and other.
Other Programs in Indiana University-Northwest
Here you can find the list of other programs in Indiana University-Northwest and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Public Health
- Health Services Administration
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Indiana University-Northwest
Student Reviews and Ratings for Indiana University-Northwest
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful