Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Navarro College: Overview
Number of students230
At the Navarro College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3200 W 7th Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 230 or more and 77.4% of students are men. 0.4% of students enrolled in the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program are non-residents of the United States.
Navarro College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Navarro College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2594$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Navarro College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 116 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions - Kilgore College, Lamar State College-Orange, Lamar State College-Port Arthur and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Navarro College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Navarro College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Public Health
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Communication and Media Studies
Give feedback about Navarro College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Navarro College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful