Welding Technology/Welder at Navarro College: Overview
Number of students44
At the Navarro College through Welding Technology/Welder program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3200 W 7th Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 44 or more and 90.9% of students are men.
Navarro College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Navarro College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2594$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Navarro College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Welding Technology/Welder programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Welding Technology/Welder in Texas are 59, such as Kilgore College, Lamar State College-Port Arthur, College of the Mainland and other.
Other Programs in Navarro College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Navarro College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Welding Technology/Welder program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Public Health
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Communication and Media Studies
Give feedback about Navarro College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Navarro College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful