Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at National University College-Bayamon: Overview
Number of students278
At the National University College-Bayamon through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at Carr. #2 Edificio National College Plaza.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 278 or more and 22.7% of students are men.
National University College-Bayamon campus is safe for students with 0.21% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery, burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 21% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at National University College-Bayamon. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Puerto Rico offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 56 universities are currently offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin - Educational Technical College-Recinto de Bayamon, Universidad Adventista de las Antillas, Universidad Central de Bayamon and other.
Other Programs in National University College-Bayamon
Here you can find the list of other programs in National University College-Bayamon and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Banking and Financial Support Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Legal Support Services
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about National University College-Bayamon
Student Reviews and Ratings for National University College-Bayamon
Photo by José Hernández Falcón
Photo by Xavier Báez
Photo by Betmary Hernandez
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Professional Technical Institution Inc
Graduation Rate: 86%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful