Business Operations Support and Assistant Services at Paris Junior College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Paris Junior College through Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2400 Clarksville St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 13 or more and 7.7% of students are men.
Paris Junior College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Paris Junior College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 18% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Paris Junior College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Business Operations Support and Assistant Services programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Operations Support and Assistant Services in Texas are 86, such as International Business College-El Paso, International Business College-El Paso, Kilgore College and other.
Other Programs in Paris Junior College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Paris Junior College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Administration
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Computer and Information Sciences
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Paris Junior College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Paris Junior College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful