Business/Commerce at Naugatuck Valley Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 69
Number of students69
At the Naugatuck Valley Community College through Business/Commerce program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 750 Chase Parkway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 69 or more and 43.5% of students are men.
Naugatuck Valley Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students receive financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Naugatuck Valley Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut offering Business/Commerce programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business/Commerce in Connecticut are 15, such as Asnuntuck Community College, University of Bridgeport, University of Connecticut and other.
Other Programs in Naugatuck Valley Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Naugatuck Valley Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business/Commerce program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Naugatuck Valley Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Naugatuck Valley Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful