Sociology at Blinn College: Overview
- Associate's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Blinn College through Sociology program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 902 College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 0% of students are men.
Blinn College provides on-campus housing. Blinn College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 4400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 30% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Blinn College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Sociology programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 84 universities are currently offering programs in Sociology - Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange, Jarvis Christian College and other.
Other Programs in Blinn College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blinn College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Sociology program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Speech Communication and Rhetoric
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Blinn College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blinn College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful