Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services at Rio Salado College: Overview
Number of students9
At the Rio Salado College through Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2323 W 14th St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 44.4% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 1% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Rio Salado College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona offering Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 6 universities are currently offering programs in Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services - Central Arizona College, Mesa Community College, Phoenix College and other.
Other Programs in Rio Salado College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rio Salado College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Data Processing
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Computer Support Specialist
Educational Administration and Supervision
Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
Give feedback about Rio Salado College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rio Salado College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful