Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service at Central Wyoming College: Overview
Number of students24
At the Central Wyoming College through Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2660 Peck Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 24 or more and 54.2% of students are men.
Central Wyoming College offers on-campus housing. Central Wyoming College campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2530$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 11% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Central Wyoming College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Wyoming offering Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service in Wyoming are 8, such as Casper College, Eastern Wyoming College, Laramie County Community College and other.
Other Programs in Central Wyoming College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Wyoming College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Service program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health and Wellness
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Agricultural Business and Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
English Language and Literature
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Science, Technology and Society
Give feedback about Central Wyoming College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Wyoming College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful