Electrical and Power Transmission Installers at Mitchell Technical Institute: Overview
Number of students126
At the Mitchell Technical Institute through Electrical and Power Transmission Installers program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 1800 E. Spruce Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 126 or more and 99.2% of students are men.
Mitchell Technical Institute campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 31% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Mitchell Technical Institute. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in South Dakota which have Electrical and Power Transmission Installers programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 3 universities are currently offering programs in Electrical and Power Transmission Installers - Oglala Lakota College, Western Dakota Technical Institute.
Other Programs in Mitchell Technical Institute
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mitchell Technical Institute and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrical and Power Transmission Installers program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Accounting and Related Services
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Give feedback about Mitchell Technical Institute
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mitchell Technical Institute
I can’t say enough about how much I like this place! My son is in the 2 year agronomy program there. They have great facilities, use their culinary students as chefs for the student union, provide hands on learning, and have great staff! They host exploration days for prospective students to learn about their programs and tour their facility. I am very pleased that I will be the parent of an MTI alumni.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Terrible school, instructors aren’t the problem it’s the organization and management. Terrible planning of class schedules and all around bad setup for a school. Highly recommend going to northeast community college or lake area tech. Don’t waste money like I did.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Friendly environment and I'm getting a great education can't ask for more.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful