Construction Trades at Mitchell Technical Institute: Overview
Number of students160
At the Mitchell Technical Institute through Construction Trades program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 1800 E. Spruce Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 160 or more and 98.8% of students are men.
Mitchell Technical Institute campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 31% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Mitchell Technical Institute. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in South Dakota offering Construction Trades programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Construction Trades - Black Hills State University, Lake Area Technical Institute, Oglala Lakota College and other.
Other Programs in Mitchell Technical Institute
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mitchell Technical Institute and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Construction Trades program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Accounting and Related Services
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Give feedback about Mitchell Technical Institute
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mitchell Technical Institute
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful