Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling at University of Holy Cross: Overview
Number of students1
At the University of Holy Cross through Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4123 Woodland Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students receive financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Holy Cross. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Louisiana which have Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling in Louisiana are 2, such as Xavier University of Louisiana.
Other Programs in University of Holy Cross
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Holy Cross and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health and Wellness
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Educational Administration and Supervision
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about University of Holy Cross
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Holy Cross
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful