Health Professions and Related Programs at Angelina College: Overview
Number of students254
At the Angelina College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3500 South First.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 254 or more and 15.7% of students are men.
Angelina College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Angelina College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Angelina College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 264 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - International Business College-El Paso, International Business College-El Paso, Kilgore College and other.
Other Programs in Angelina College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Angelina College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Design and Applied Arts
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Science, Technology and Society
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Give feedback about Angelina College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Angelina College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful