Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta in Augusta: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta offers 26 programs in total: 14 are for Associate's degree, 9 - for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs, and 3 are less than 1-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 180 universities in Georgia state. Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta is one of the few institutions in Georgia that offers an Associate's degree program.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Georgia state average data to help you compare.
Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta provides coursework for undergraduate students оnly.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 467 students with 83172 both contact and credit hours for 12-month instructional activity period.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
More colleges and universities in Richmond county
More colleges and universities in Georgia state
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful