Business Operations Support and Assistant Services at Miller-Motte College-Wilmington: Overview
At the Miller-Motte College-Wilmington through Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 5000 Market Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 70 or more and 15.7% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Miller-Motte College-Wilmington. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Business Operations Support and Assistant Services programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 22 universities are currently offering programs in Business Operations Support and Assistant Services - South Piedmont Community College, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute, Beaufort County Community College and other.
Other Programs in Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
Here you can find the list of other programs in Miller-Motte College-Wilmington and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
Accounting and Related Services
Give feedback about Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
Student Reviews and Ratings for Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful