Business Operations Support and Assistant Services at Baker College of Port Huron: Overview
Number of students2
At the Baker College of Port Huron through Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3403 Lapeer Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Baker College of Port Huron campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Baker College of Port Huron. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Business Operations Support and Assistant Services programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Operations Support and Assistant Services in Michigan are 51, such as Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso, Baker College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College of Port Huron
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College of Port Huron and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Baker College of Port Huron
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College of Port Huron
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful