Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Miller-Motte College-Wilmington: Overview
At the Miller-Motte College-Wilmington through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 5000 Market Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 92 or more and 16.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Miller-Motte College-Wilmington on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in North Carolina are 130, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, Catawba College and other.
Other Programs in Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
Here you can find the list of other programs in Miller-Motte College-Wilmington and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
Accounting and Related Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications
Give feedback about Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
Student Reviews and Ratings for Miller-Motte College-Wilmington
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful