Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Dutchess Community College: Overview
Number of students423
At the Dutchess Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 53 Pendell Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 423 or more and 33.8% of students are men. 0.7% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Dutchess Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Dutchess Community College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, robbery and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 7000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Dutchess Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 132 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Alfred University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Dutchess Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dutchess Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Science/Studies
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management
Visual and Performing Arts
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Dutchess Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dutchess Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful