Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions at University of California-San Francisco: Overview
Number of students40
At the University of California-San Francisco through Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship , Doctor's degree - professional practice. The classes of this program will be conducted at 500 Parnassus Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 40 or more and 22.5% of students are men.
University of California-San Francisco provides on-campus housing. University of California-San Francisco campus is safe for students with 0.75% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 12399$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of California-San Francisco on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions in California are 31, such as Azusa Pacific University, California State University-San Bernardino, California State University-Dominguez Hills and other.
Other Programs in University of California-San Francisco
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of California-San Francisco and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions program.
Filters by degree:
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Oral Biology and Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Medical Clinical Sciences/Graduate Medical Studies
- Medical Scientist
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Public Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Histology
- Developmental Biology and Embryology
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
Give feedback about University of California-San Francisco
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of California-San Francisco
More colleges and universities
Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing
Graduation Rate: 67%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful