Computer and Information Sciences at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College: Overview
- Associate's degree 10
Number of students10
At the Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College through Computer and Information Sciences program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 200 I St NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 10 or more and 70% of students are men.
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College campus is safe for students with 1.8% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 2200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 31% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma which have Computer and Information Sciences programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Computer and Information Sciences in Oklahoma are 25, such as Southern Nazarene University, East Central University, Langston University and other.
Other Programs in Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer and Information Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
More colleges and universities
Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing
Graduation Rate: 67%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful