Human Services at Arkansas Baptist College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 11
Number of students11
At the Arkansas Baptist College through Human Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 11 or more and 27.3% of students are men.
Arkansas Baptist College offers on-campus housing. Arkansas Baptist College campus is safe for students with 2.55% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 20% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Arkansas Baptist College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas providing Human Services programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Human Services in Arkansas are 4, such as Ozarka College, Arkansas Tech University, University of Phoenix-Arkansas.
Other Programs in Arkansas Baptist College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arkansas Baptist College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Give feedback about Arkansas Baptist College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arkansas Baptist College
Great University. Great faculty and affordable quality education. Son graduated there and really liked it.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
60% of professors are good, the other 40% are nothing compared to my high school teachers (Cherry Creek HS). That’s sad. 75% of staff need to go to the 60% of professors that are incredible and get some common sense and etiquette. Literally act like little prepubescent teens. I had a staff member I have never even met In my life email me about some weird opinion she had of me. You’re a grown woman and you act like this? Were you raised in a barn? Staff act like this at a university and they wonder why student engagement is down? Studies have shown a direct correlation. Even in one of my classes I had a professor share with us a study about the same issue. Use your own databases to figure that one out. I wonder how many staff members it would take to figure this one out... RIP MSU Denver. The dream of creating an actual university is there, but you guys are far from it 7 years later. Still act like a low level state college. Way to represent Denver like this. I was born here and am embarrassed for you.(Response to University reply that disappeared below) No thanks. I have a laundry list of issues that need to be resolved. I go talk to this person that person than this person than that person. Take a guess how many issues were resolved? None. You guys do not put the student first. You guys allow staff members and teachers egos to rule above policies and practicality. All I am asking for is basic human decency and some professionalism I expect from a University.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Underinformed about the policies regarding Late Start Classes. Whole process has been a headache. Price is great but not worth the hassle. Transferring to different Uni next semester. Would not recommend.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
I’m a Metro State Alum. Loved going to school there. Walked through the campus yesterday. Shiny buildings, but we’re letting weeds grow and not taking care of the grass?? First impressions?? 😕Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
I’m sorry for those who have had a bad experience at MSU Denver. My days as a student at MSU Denver was fantastic.I was a full-time accounting student and a full-time server, so I hardly had time to join any social activities that MSU Denver offered, since my main focus was to graduate without any issues.I researched and personally planned out my classes. I rarely met with my academic advisor because the graduation requirements were detailed and straightforward. I did took advantage of the resources that the College of Business offered, like the Resume Café and Career Events.I graduated back in Dec. 2017 and landed a career in my field. ☺️Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful