Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Meridian Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 262
Number of students262
At the Meridian Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 910 Hwy 19 N.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 262 or more and 36.6% of students are men.
Meridian Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Meridian Community College campus is safe for students with 0.21% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 14% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Meridian Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Mississippi offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Mississippi are 25, such as Coahoma Community College, Copiah-Lincoln Community College, Delta State University and other.
Other Programs in Meridian Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Meridian Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Cooking and Related Culinary Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Meridian Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Meridian Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful