Health Professions and Related Programs at Community College of Denver: Overview
Number of students376
At the Community College of Denver through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1111 W. Colfax Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 376 or more and 28.7% of students are men. 0.5% of students studying the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Community College of Denver campus is safe for students with 0.74% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Community College of Denver. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 80 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Pikes Peak Community College, IBMC College, Pueblo Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Community College of Denver
Here you can find the list of other programs in Community College of Denver and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Precision Metal Working
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Community College of Denver
Student Reviews and Ratings for Community College of Denver
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful