Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Mercy College of Ohio: Overview
Number of students67
At the Mercy College of Ohio through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school GPA, Completion of college-preparatory program, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 2221 Madison Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 67 or more and 29.9% of students are men.
Mercy College of Ohio provides on-campus housing. Mercy College of Ohio campus is safe for students with 0.33% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, aggravated assault and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5460$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 3% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Mercy College of Ohio. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 98 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions - University of Akron Main Campus, University of Akron Wayne College, Ashland University and other.
Other Programs in Mercy College of Ohio
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mercy College of Ohio and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Mercy College of Ohio
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mercy College of Ohio
More colleges and universities
Toledo Public Schools Adult and Continuing Education
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful