Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Black River Technical College: Overview
Number of students74
At the Black River Technical College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1410 Hwy 304 East.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 74 or more and 45.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Black River Technical College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas which have Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions in Arkansas are 35, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in Black River Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Black River Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Black River Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Black River Technical College
More colleges and universities
Toledo Public Schools Adult and Continuing Education
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful