Health and Medical Administrative Services at Mountain Empire Community College: Overview
Number of students19
At the Mountain Empire Community College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 3441 Mountain Empire Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 19 or more and 10.5% of students are men.
Mountain Empire Community College campus is safe for students with 0.15% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 14% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Mountain Empire Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in Virginia are 62, such as Medtech Institute, Blue Ridge Community College, Central Virginia Community College and other.
Other Programs in Mountain Empire Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mountain Empire Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Mountain Empire Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mountain Empire Community College
More colleges and universities
Toledo Public Schools Adult and Continuing Education
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful