Health Professions and Related Programs at Mercy College of Ohio: Overview
Number of students343
At the Mercy College of Ohio through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Completion of college-preparatory program, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 2221 Madison Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 343 or more and 16.3% of students are men.
Mercy College of Ohio offers on-campus housing. Mercy College of Ohio campus is safe for students with 0.33% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, aggravated assault and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5460$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Mercy College of Ohio. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 249 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - ETI Technical College, Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management and other.
Other Programs in Mercy College of Ohio
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mercy College of Ohio and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Mercy College of Ohio
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mercy College of Ohio
More colleges and universities
Toledo Public Schools Adult and Continuing Education
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful