Precision Metal Working at Maysville Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students281
At the Maysville Community and Technical College through Precision Metal Working program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1755 U.S. Hwy 68.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 281 or more and 97.5% of students are men.
Maysville Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Maysville Community and Technical College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky offering Precision Metal Working programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Kentucky are 16, such as Ashland Community and Technical College, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Hazard Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Maysville Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Maysville Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Maysville Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Maysville Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful