Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Maysville Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students265
At the Maysville Community and Technical College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 1755 U.S. Hwy 68.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 265 or more and 97.7% of students are men.
Maysville Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Maysville Community and Technical College. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky which have Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians in Kentucky are 18, such as Ashland Community and Technical College, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College, Hazard Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Maysville Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Maysville Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Precision Metal Working
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Maysville Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Maysville Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful