Health Professions and Related Programs at Suncoast Technical College: Overview
Number of students214
At the Suncoast Technical College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 4748 Beneva Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 214 or more and 44.4% of students are men. 0.9% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Suncoast Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.29% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 45% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Suncoast Technical College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 293, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Suncoast Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Suncoast Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Give feedback about Suncoast Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Suncoast Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful