Dance at Marymount Manhattan College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 38
Number of students38
At the Marymount Manhattan College through Dance program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 221 E 71st St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 38 or more and 21.1% of students are men. 2.6% of students taking the Dance program are non-residents of the United States.
Marymount Manhattan College offers on-campus housing. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 13500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 22% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Marymount Manhattan College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Dance programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Dance in New York are 28, such as Adelphi University, The Ailey School, Joffrey Ballet School and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Marymount Manhattan College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Marymount Manhattan College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dance program.
Filters by degree:
- Design and Applied Arts
- Design and Visual Communications
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Graphic Design
- Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Costume Design
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Accounting and Related Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Investments and Securities
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Marymount Manhattan College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Marymount Manhattan College
Photo by Kate Smith
Photo by Medzmay S.
Photo by Maria Arias
Photo by Cat Hoa
Photo by Jeffrey Glueck
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful