Health Professions and Related Programs at Manhattan Institute: Overview
Number of students1901
At the Manhattan Institute through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 45 West 34th Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1901 or more and 24.2% of students are men. 3.9% of students studying the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling is available for students. 4% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Manhattan Institute. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in New York are 269, such as Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Globe Institute of Technology and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Manhattan Institute
Here you can find the list of other programs in Manhattan Institute and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Hematology Technology/Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Give feedback about Manhattan Institute
Student Reviews and Ratings for Manhattan Institute
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful